GROUPS AND EVENTS
A historic Montana getaway in Glacier National Park
Host your corporate retreat or family reunion at the Izaak Walton Inn
Discover a mountain refuge in the wilderness just outside Glacier National Park – a perfect meeting venue for your wedding, corporate meeting, family reunion, or retreat.
The Izaak Walton Inn has a distinctive railroad heritage and resides on the National Register of Historic Places. We look forward to ensuring your next event is one that goes down in history as well...
THE FRANK KRSHKA PAVILION
Convertible indoor/outdoor meeting space for larger groups
Give your large group a place to spread out in the convertible Frank Krshka Pavilion. This open-air, covered pavilion is enclosed on two sides, but can be fully enclosed with two additional glass walls and heated. (Just in case you need it in the winter or on a chilly mountain morning.)
- Raised cobblestone area outside the pavilion offers gorgeous views of wildflowers and wooded mountains, making it the perfect photo opportunity
- Great for reunions, receptions, barbecues, corporate retreats, and other events
- Accommodates up to 200 guests at table seating
THE GREAT NORTHERN ROOM
A popular place for events, meals, and meetings! Decorated with train and Glacier National Park memorabilia, the Great Northern Room is a versatile event space. Located adjacent to the games and fun atmosphere of the Flagstop Bar.
- Can be configured to meet your event needs
- Electric, comfortable atmosphere to bring your guests to life
- Menu options vary for meals